The Downtown Taunton Foundation engages in projects and programs that promote the arts, strengthen small business, eliminate blight, create affordable housing, and improve overall quality of life in the Downtown neighborhood. The Foundation works in close partnership with the nonprofit Taunton Business Improvement District (BID), with which we share staff and office space.
The Downtown Taunton Foundation was established in 2011 to promote the social,cultural, and economic revitalization of Downtown Taunton, Massachusetts. The Foundation is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization and is recognized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a certified Community Development Corporation(CDC) for its service to the community.
Membership in the Foundation is open to all interested individuals, businesses, and organizations. Your financial support is vital to our mission, and is greatly appreciated!
MemberFor Individuals Only
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
- Voting rights at Annual Meeting
ArtistPlus All Benefits of Member Level
- Exhibit privileges at Trescott Street Gallery
- Right to exhibit work at up to 5 shows per year at Trescott Street Gallery
SupporterPlus All Benefits of Member Level
- Invitation to members only events
AdvocatePlus All Benefits of Supporter Level
- Exclusive member pricing for rental privileges at Trescott Street Gallery